All facility paid higher levels of transport should be booked with 24 hours notice for scheduled appointments. Discharges/Urgent Need trips can be booked with shorter notice.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the trip is not able to be authorized by Medicaid?
- How much notice is required for a Medicaid paid ride?
- How do I report lost and found items?
- How much notice is required for a facility paid Medical Sedan/Taxi or Wheelchair transport?
- When should I select a Lyft vehicle? When should I select a Medical Sedan/Taxi?
- What should I do if my patient does not have a cell phone?
- How long do Lyft vehicles wait for patients?
- What should I do if my patient has a cane/walker/wheelchair but can get in and out of the vehicle on their own?
- What happens if a Lyft trip is canceled by the driver? What happens if the trip is canceled for due to a “patient no show?”
- When will my facility be charged a cancelation fee?