When the driver cancels a trip, a new vehicle will be automatically dispatched for the patient. This is because the original vehicle never made it to the pickup spot. If the trip is canceled due to “patient no show” this means that the driver and the patient were never able to connect and the patient didn’t get into the transportation that arrived for them. You will receive an automatic notification when this occurs and can choose at this point whether or not to dispatch a second vehicle.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the trip is not able to be authorized by Medicaid?
- How much notice is required for a Medicaid paid ride?
- How do I report lost and found items?
- How much notice is required for a facility paid Medical Sedan/Taxi or Wheelchair transport?
- When should I select a Lyft vehicle? When should I select a Medical Sedan/Taxi?
- What should I do if my patient does not have a cell phone?
- How long do Lyft vehicles wait for patients?
- What should I do if my patient has a cane/walker/wheelchair but can get in and out of the vehicle on their own?
- What happens if a Lyft trip is canceled by the driver? What happens if the trip is canceled for due to a “patient no show?”
- When will my facility be charged a cancelation fee?