When the driver cancels a trip, a new vehicle will be automatically dispatched for the patient. This is because the original vehicle never made it to the pickup spot. If the trip is canceled due to “patient no show” this means that the driver and the patient were never able to connect and the patient didn’t get into the transportation that arrived for them. You will receive an automatic notification when this occurs and can choose at this point whether or not to dispatch a second vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a ride with an "invalid" pickup or drop-off address?
- What notifications will I receive for insurance-paid trips?
- How do I monitor a brokered discharge ride?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- What happens if the trip is not able to be authorized by Medicaid?
- How much notice is required for a Medicaid paid ride?
- How much notice is required for a facility paid Medical Sedan/Taxi or Wheelchair transport?
- When should I select a Lyft vehicle? When should I select a Medical Sedan/Taxi?
- What should I do if my patient does not have a cell phone?
- How long do Lyft vehicles wait for patients?