If the driver cancels the trip or if you cancel the trip prior to a driver being assigned to the trip, there will be no cancelation fee. However, if the driver arrives at the pickup location and the patient does not get into the vehicle there will be a cancelation fee.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the trip is not able to be authorized by Medicaid?
- How much notice is required for a Medicaid paid ride?
- How do I report lost and found items?
- How much notice is required for a facility paid Medical Sedan/Taxi or Wheelchair transport?
- When should I select a Lyft vehicle? When should I select a Medical Sedan/Taxi?
- What should I do if my patient does not have a cell phone?
- How long do Lyft vehicles wait for patients?
- What should I do if my patient has a cane/walker/wheelchair but can get in and out of the vehicle on their own?
- What happens if a Lyft trip is canceled by the driver? What happens if the trip is canceled for due to a “patient no show?”
- When will my facility be charged a cancelation fee?