Let your patient know that a normal looking vehicle will be picking them up. The vehicle will be identifiable by a bright pink Lyft sticker in the windshield. For those patients with cell phones, they will receive either a text/automated voice call 24 hours before the scheduled pickup, when the vehicle is dispatched, and when the vehicle is arriving. They will also receive the make/model of the vehicle as well as the driver name.
Articles in this section
- What notifications will I receive for insurance-paid trips?
- How do I monitor a brokered discharge ride?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- What happens if the trip is not able to be authorized by Medicaid?
- How much notice is required for a Medicaid paid ride?
- How much notice is required for a facility paid Medical Sedan/Taxi or Wheelchair transport?
- When should I select a Lyft vehicle? When should I select a Medical Sedan/Taxi?
- What should I do if my patient does not have a cell phone?
- How long do Lyft vehicles wait for patients?
- What should I do if my patient has a cane/walker/wheelchair but can get in and out of the vehicle on their own?