When booking a Lyft ride for your patient, you can expect the Lyft vehicle to arrive at the time of the scheduled pickup. If you suspect that your patient may take an extra few minutes to get to the pickup location, build in some buffer time for your scheduled pickup.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a ride with an "invalid" pickup or drop-off address?
- What notifications will I receive for insurance-paid trips?
- How do I monitor a brokered discharge ride?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- What happens if the trip is not able to be authorized by Medicaid?
- How much notice is required for a Medicaid paid ride?
- How much notice is required for a facility paid Medical Sedan/Taxi or Wheelchair transport?
- When should I select a Lyft vehicle? When should I select a Medical Sedan/Taxi?
- What should I do if my patient does not have a cell phone?
- How long do Lyft vehicles wait for patients?