You should schedule a Medical Sedan/Taxi for the patient rather than a Lyft. Lyft drivers are not required to get out of the vehicle to help patients in and out of the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a ride with an "invalid" pickup or drop-off address?
- What notifications will I receive for insurance-paid trips?
- How do I monitor a brokered discharge ride?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- What happens if the trip is not able to be authorized by Medicaid?
- How much notice is required for a Medicaid paid ride?
- How much notice is required for a facility paid Medical Sedan/Taxi or Wheelchair transport?
- When should I select a Lyft vehicle? When should I select a Medical Sedan/Taxi?
- What should I do if my patient does not have a cell phone?
- How long do Lyft vehicles wait for patients?