Roundtrip can’t speed up how long Medicaid takes to send a vehicle to the patient. However, Roundtrip will handle gaining authorization for Medicaid trips so you don’t need to!
Articles in this section
- How do I book a ride with an "invalid" pickup or drop-off address?
- What notifications will I receive for insurance-paid trips?
- How do I monitor a brokered discharge ride?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- What happens if the trip is not able to be authorized by Medicaid?
- How much notice is required for a Medicaid paid ride?
- How much notice is required for a facility paid Medical Sedan/Taxi or Wheelchair transport?
- When should I select a Lyft vehicle? When should I select a Medical Sedan/Taxi?
- What should I do if my patient does not have a cell phone?
- How long do Lyft vehicles wait for patients?